I hit it off with Andy Newsam, LJMU Astrophysics professor, immediately with a great conversation about quantum physics in literature and theatre. A key and great chance moment happened - discussing Japanese magic realist author Haruki Murakami and his use of quantum physics in many of his ideas, he reminded me of mine and his favourite Murakami idea, the Dolphin Hotel in Dance Dance Dance, home of the Sheep Man on the hidden twelfth floor.
Reminded of this I reread Dance Dance Dance and had the Dolphin Hotel and the Sheep Man in the back of my mind whilst developing thoughts for a piece in the Hilton hotel overlooking the docks.
Reminded of this I reread Dance Dance Dance and had the Dolphin Hotel and the Sheep Man in the back of my mind whilst developing thoughts for a piece in the Hilton hotel overlooking the docks.
No comments:
Post a Comment